Things you may need to know
We want all our visitors to enjoy their day at Tattershall Farm Park, so we've done our best to ensure that we are wheelchair friendly, and that we have both baby change areas as well as disabled toilets.
Card payments are accepted in our shop and our Cafe, but like most places we do have a £5.00 spend.
There are a few rules that help keep us all safe:
- If it is very windy or rainy, we'll keep the bouncy castle off limits.
- The Bouncy Castle, Zip Wire and trampolines must only be used by children but we would encourage adults to supervise young children on our other play equipment.
- Shoes must be removed before using the equipment in our indoor play barn, but for hygiene reasons socks must be worn.
- All areas, including the outdoor play area, are non smoking.
- We'd remind you that you MUST wash your hands after touching or stroking animals